The United Way Volunteer Center is the central connection for Volunteering in the Johnson and Washington County area. Here you will be able to connect with non-profits and the people they serve. So how can you use this site to volunteer?
Main Features for Volunteers:
- Easy sign up process for accounts. Sign Up with your Facebook account for a faster process!
- Easy to Use hour tracking system. Sign up for a Volunteer Opportunity, complete the Opportunity, then report the hours you completed! To track hours, go to "My Profile" at the top of your screen, then click "Track Hours", and complete the necessary information.
- Track hours for projects you completed outside of the system. To track, follow the same process as above, instead this time select "No Need Response". Hours you complete will update to your dashboard, where you can print out your own Volunteer Resume!
- Fan an Agency to stay up to date and receive notifications on all of their Volunteer activity.
- Search for Projects by Distance, Interest, County, Agency, or Date.
- Set specific Causes and Interest, and the Get Connected System will suggest Volunteer Opportunities based on your selections.
- Connect with Agencies by searching for Agencies related to a specific interest or Cause.
- Contact the Volunteer Center for help setting up a project for a group or if you have any question related to Volunteering
Contact the United Way Volunteer Center at 319-337-8657 or email@example.com